NortherN Processes & Sales
Gardening Gloves/Oven Mitts
Special Application/Mechanics Gloves
Coated - Polyurethane
Hot Mill Gloves
Lined Leather Gloves
Neoprene and Latex
Coated - Nitrile on Nylon
GSA Contract No.: GS07F099GA
United States Based Industrial Supplier and Manufacturer of Sanding Abrasives, Tools, Gloves, Janitorial and Dust Extraction.
STRING KNIT GLOVES
G l o v e s
Full Download To Our Gloves Inventory List .PDF______________________
Double Leather Palm
Our gloves provide durability and ruggedness for tough, rigorous work ideal for industrial application and also off the plant. We provide our customers with best-in-quality for the price.
Among types offered are;
● Lined Leather
● Leather Palm
● Double Leather Palm
● Maintenance/Special Application
● Welding Gloves
● Nitrile Dipped Gloves
● PVC Dipped Gloves
● Vinyl Coated
● Rubber Coated/Rubber Gloves
● Neoprene and Latex
STRING KNIT GLOVES:
● Multi Purpose
● Coated - Polyurethane
● Coated - Dots/Lined/Sprayed/Atlas
● Coated - Nitrile on Nylon
● Cut Resistant
● Terry Cloth
● Hot Mill
● Double Palm
SIZES: Gloves range in sizes of Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, Extra-Extra Large, Extra-Extra-Extra Large, Size 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12, 12", 14", 16".
Below is our Glove Guide to help you situate your needs. Look over the difference in material to determine your appropriate material;
● Cow - Most popular leather due to its abrasion resistance and attractive appearance.
● Pig - Has the greatest breathability and is flexible after repeat wetting and use.
● Goat - Soft and very abrasion-resistant. Has high natural lanolin content.
● Deer - Naturally one of the softest leathers and has excellent dexterity. Has the highest tensile strength.
● Pile - A synthetic wool that is relatively inexpensive and has a realistic similarity to genuine wool.
● 3M Thinsulate - This is the warmest insulation. Even in the damp conditions it has the ability to retain its insulation.
● Fleece - The most commonly used glove liner, made of napped brushed cotton.
● Thermal - A thin cotton or polyester fabric, that helps keep hands warm during winter and cool during summer.
● Band Top - A band of material sewn to the glove for wrist protection. It is very economical, easy to remove, and has good circulation.
● Knit Wrist - Stretchable ribbed knit for a snug fit and helps prevent dirt and materials from getting inside.
● Safety Cuff -Generally it is a 2+1/4"-2+1/2" cuff. Provides protection and allows easy movement for the wrist and hand.
● Gauntlet Cuff - An extra long cuff, generally it is 4-6 inches. It provides protection for the wrist and the forearm.
● Slip-On - This is constructed without a cuff. It is easy to slip on and off.
● Denim - Economical single-fabric material.
● Leather - Long war and most durable.
● Plasticized - Waterproof and washable.
● Rubberized - Abrasion resistant and water resistant.
● Starched - Economical two layers of fabric laminated then starched.
● Straight - Design that points the thumb vertically from the wrist. It is the most economical, and is cut as one piece with the palm.
● Wing - The angled construction allows good flexibility; it has no seams on the palm side to obstruct work.
● Keystone - Allows the most freedom of movement and is the most comfortable.
Double Palm Gloves
Rubber Coated/Rubber Gloves
49700 Martin Dr, Wixom, MI 48393, United States Ph: (248) 669-3918 Fax: (248) 669-5016 email@example.com
Northern Processes & Sales © 2017 | All Rights Reserved